First Stop Money is Being Upgraded!

Sorry, we are currently offline.

First Stop Money will soon be offering a larger loan range, over a longer period - which should make repaying your loans with us easier to manage.

Until these upgrades have been made, please continue to our partner site, Cash Train to apply for your fast cash loan today.

Continue >

Continue to Cash Train

Complaints Procedure

When You Have a Complaint

Dispute Resolution

MONEY3 Services Pty Ltd Ltd ABN 62 102 154 781 Australian Credit Licence Number 389 189 offers its clients both an internal and an external dispute resolution process that are readily accessible and free.

When Does a Dispute Arise?

A dispute arises if you are dissatisfied with MONEY3 Services Pty Ltd’s products, services or our complaints handling process itself and a response or resolution is expected.

Internal Dispute Resolution

To use our internal dispute resolution process, please use the following contact details:

The IDR Officer
MONEY3 Services Pty Ltd
Level 1, 40 Graduate Road

Phone: 1300 329 131

If the IDR officer will notify you in writing or telephone of the outcome and provide reasons for the outcome. . If you are still not satisfied with the outcome of a dispute, you can refer the matter to our external dispute resolution scheme. We aim to resolve complaints within 5 business days.

You are not obliged to pursue a dispute with MONEY3 Services Pty Ltd using its internal dispute resolution procedure.

If you do use the internal dispute resolution procedure, you may commence legal proceedings before, after or at the same time as using the internal dispute resolution procedure.

MONEY3 Services Pty Ltd’s participation in the internal dispute resolution procedure is not a waiver of any rights it may have under the law or under any contract between you and MONEY3 Services Pty Ltd. An example of a contract between you and MONEY3 Services Pty Ltd may be a loan contract, a guarantee or the terms and conditions of an account.

External Dispute Resolution

External dispute resolution is a free service established to provide you with an independent mechanism to resolve specific complaints.

You must attempt to resolve your complaint with us before contacting our external dispute resolution scheme. If you have a complaint which remains unresolved after speaking to our IDR officer, you can contact our external dispute resolution provider or get legal advice.

Our External Dispute Resolution Provider is:

Credit Ombudsman Service Ltd (COSL)
Case Management Team
C-/Credit Ombudsman Service
PO Box A252
Sydney South NSW 1235

Phone: 1800 138 422 (9am to 5pm AEST)
Fax: (02) 9273 8440

Further information regarding COSL including their Terms of Reference is available from their office or on their website.

Warning WARNING - Do You Really Need a Loan Today?*

* This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.

It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.

Check your options before you borrow:

  • For information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor
  • Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan
  • If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: Phone 13 17 94

The Government's MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.